We are currently searching for a young and enthusiastic
Department: Pumps & Water Engineering
who will be able to focus on the water sector and achieve quality business growth for the company within the assigned territory of water supply, and sanitation systems. The responsibilities incorporate marketing and selling of water pumps and related products/ solutions to potential customers.
The duties involve developing of new businesses, and projects. The job requires only Sales enthusiastic acumen/engineers who want to develop their career in Sales and Marketing of engineering solutions applicable to the water sector, industry, construction, mining and irrigation.
- Business Development for water pumps, industrial pumps and associated equipment and fittings; site installations, commissioning & training of operators; small to medium level water projects, and waste water solutions;
- Preparation of technical, commercial offers, and tender documents;
- Site construction supervision; and
- Assist the management on similar or other tasks as may be delegated including capacity building in management.
- Capable of Business Development by finding customers and close businesses for supply and delivery of specified pumps, control systems, drivers, etc. to the customers and close the payments;
- Engineering Field Works including Site Survey for the water pumps requirements, data collection, data analysis, water hydraulic design calculations including required pumping heads, establish the site suction conditions, calculate plant NPSH, planning, conceptual design, detailed design of water systems, pumps sizing ( submersible and surface) compile site reports, cost calculations involving supply, site delivery, installations, commissioning and site training on operations, warranty management- as may be required by the client;
- Provide onsite project management for the approved projects;
- Manage after sales service;
- Sales and Marketing Skills;
- Presentation Skills; and
- Report writing including submission of site reports with attached photographs; timely submitted to meet daily, monthly and quarterly deadlines.
- Graduate BSc. in any of the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical & Processing Engineering, Civil Engineering/Water Resources, and Environmental Engineering.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing; and
- Project Management is an added advantage.
- Highly enthusiastic and enjoy selling and interacting with all kind of personalities;
- Strong personality with high convincing power;
- Capable of working without supervision;
- High level of tolerance;
- Able to work and cope in a team of different characters;
- Fast learner;
- Eloquently speaking and fluent in English and Kiswahili. Other languages will be of added advantage;
- Ready and willing to be compensated on the measurable results;
- Willing to learn and develop career in Sales and Marketing / Project Management;
- Driver’s Licence- capable of driving manual and automatic vehicles;
- Ready to travel to remote places;
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Design Programs must: AutoCAD/Solid Works or similar, others like Water CAD, EPANET would be of advantage;
- Impeccable integrity, not tolerable to immoral practices;
- Age maximum- 40 years.
Apply to the below address attaching your hand written application letter, CV with a passport photo, current net income, and your minimum wanted net income after taxes and deductions.
Deadline: 15 May, 2019.
Jos. Hansen & Soehne (T) Ltd,